The mid-year update sees the Genki gain a number of new features, with a Manufacturer's List Price cut of $445 for both the manual and automatic variants.
As a first for the light-car segment, the Mazda2 Genki gets rain-sensing wipers, along with auto headlights and cruise control.
There is also a trip computer with current and average fuel consumption, distance-to-empty and average vehicle speed, and an ambient temperature display.
Climate control is standard. Outside, the Genki gets a chrome exhaust tip and subtle updates to the front bumper and alloy wheel design.
2011 Mazda2 Genki five-speed Manual
- Manufacturer's List Price - $20,495
- Recommended Driveaway Price - $22,490
Mazda2 Genki four-speed Automatic
- Manufacturer's List Price - $22,145
- Recommended Driveaway Price - $24,140
- Interested in buying MAZDA ? Visit our MAZDA showroom for more information.