Holden's top-selling Captiva range will now take the crown as Australia's most affordable mid-sized seven-seater SUV, courtesy of new additional seating across the range.
Starting this month, every Captiva in the range will be offered as a full seven-seater SUV, with customers still able to choose from the drivetrain and trim options already on offer.
The base model Holden Captiva SX (2WD or AWD) receives the seven-seat option as standard and also benefits from automatic headlights. The AWD-only Captiva CX also receives the automatic headlights.
The top-spec Captiva LX (AWD only) benefits from a rear view camera and a leather transmission selector.
With 19.5 percent of the medium SUV market and 2052 vehicles sold in 2009 so far, Holden's Captiva has become Australia's favourite offering in this segment. Good value and a healthy feature list should ensure this remains unchanged in the near future.
Holden Recommended Retail Price:
- Captiva SX 2WD 2.0L Diesel Man / Auto $35,490 / $37,490
- Captiva SX AWD 3.2L Petrol V6 Auto $38,490
- Captiva SX AWD 2.0L Diesel V6 Auto $39,490
- Captiva CX AWD 3.2L Petrol V6 Auto $40,490
- Captiva CX AWD 2.0L Diesel Auto $41,490
- Captiva LX AWD 3.2L Petrol V6 Auto $43,990
- Captiva LX AWD 2.0L Diesel Auto $44,990