Peugeot initially gave us a good look at the 3008 Crossover?s styling in January, and today we?ve received some more specific engine details ahead of the car?s official debut at the Geneva Motor Show next month.
Based on the platform used by the 308, the 3008 Crossover?s engine line-up is much the same as that available for the Peugeot 308 series.
Three diesel options will be available:
- 1.6 litre HDi turbo diesel engine making 79kW (107hp) and 240Nm (177lb-ft) of torque.
- 2.0 litre HDi with 110kW (148hp) and 340Nm (251lb-ft) of torque.
- 2.0 litre HDi making 120kW (161hp) and the same 340Nm of torque.
There will also be two petrol options:
- 1.6 litre VTi engine making 88kW (118hp) and 160Nm (118lb-ft) of torque.
- 1.6 litre THP engine making 110kW (148hp) and 240Nm (177lb-ft) of torque.
The Peugeot 3008 Crossover will be available with a six-speed automatic and a six-speed manual transmission.
Wheel sizes will range from 16-inch to 18-inch, though Peugeot has yet to offer specific model details.
Other options will include a panoramic glass sunroof, a heads-up display, and electronic parking assist.