Following the recent addition of Electronic Stability Control (ESP in Honda terminology) to the line-up, the 2011 Honda Jazz GLi-SP has been awarded a 5-Star ANCAP crash safety rating.
The SP in GLi-SP is for Safety Pack, and its the added airbags (side and curtain) here, along with Honda's Vehicle Stability Assist ESC system that sees it climb to five stars from its previous 4-Star rating.
While all 2011 Model Year versions of the Jazz (currently limited to the GLi and GLi-SP variants) are equipped with Vehicle Stability Assist, the 2011 GLi is limited to the 4-Star rating carried by the 2010 Model Year Jazz VTi and VTi-S, both of which are still available in Honda showrooms.
Honda's safety pack, which also includes seatbelt reminders for front and rear passengers, can be added to the entry-level GLi, as a $1000 option.
- 2011 Honda Jazz GLi - manual - $17,990
- 2011 Honda Jazz GLi - auto - $19,990
- 2011 Honda Jazz GLi-SP - manual - $19,949
- 2011 Honda Jazz GLi-SP - auto - $21,999
- 2010 Honda Jazz VTi - manual - $18,990
- 2010 Honda Jazz VTi - auto - $20,990
- 2010 Honda Jazz VTi-S - manual - $21,490
- 2010 Honda Jazz VTi-S - auto - $23,490
Note: prices are manufacturer's list price and do not include on-road costs.