Hand crafted at Bentley?s UK facility in Crewe since 1998, the Bentley Arnage Final Series is an exclusive final run of 150 cars - created to bid ?farewell? to the highly successful Arnage line in the most fitting manner and style. Bentley Chairman and Chief Executive, Dr Franz-Josef Paefgen, explains:
?For 10 years, Arnage has enjoyed extraordinary success at the pinnacle of the luxury saloon market. The Final Series is a celebration of the Arnage era as Bentley prepares for the next generation of its flagship model.?
The Bentley Arnage Final Series features unique luxury and performance specifications to mark the 'end of life' model. It combines the 6.75-litre twin-turbocharged V8 mill of the 500 bhp Arnage T, with the refinement of the luxury Arnage R models and design elements borrowed from the Brooklands coupe.
For buyers looking for the ultimate expression of British luxury and effortless power in a four-door saloon, the Bentley Arnage Final Series offers a grand finale, for the grandest of big Bentleys.
As you drive up to your prestige golf club, everyone will know your Bentley Arnage is ?special?, with ?Final Series? badges adorning the front doors, front wings, and tread plates. And, if you peer inside, the rear cocktail cabinet comes with 'Final Series' stainless steel flask and shot glasses.
To round off the package of exclusive extras (I'm starting to think oil-Sheiks here), it also comes complete with two picnic tables available in a range of premium unbleached veneers and four Bentley umbrellas.
Think you might want one? The Bentley Arnage Final Series features:
- Limited production run of 150 cars
- Arnage T power plant with 6.75-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine, producing 500 bhp and 1000 Nm of torque
- Six-speed ZF automatic transmission with locking torque converter provides fast yet ultra-smooth gearshifts
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) logic system improves dynamic response and handling with less intrusive intervention when a reduction in grip is detected
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System fitted as standard
- 20-inch five-spoke alloy wheels
- Retractable ?Flying B? bonnet mascot
- Body coloured headlamp bezels
- Dark tint matrix upper and lower grilles
- Lower front wing air vents
- Bentley ?Jewel? fuel filler cap
- Twin exhaust tail pipes
- Drilled alloy brake and accelerator pedals
- Waistrails with inset chrome strip and recessed Bentley marquee badges (for the first time on Arnage)
- Rear cocktail cabinet and document stowage trimmed in hide
- Large display audio head unit with Secure Digital (SD) memory card slot
- Removable rear cup holders for rear centre armrest
- Naim for Bentley audio system: 1100W, 10 speakers and next-generation Digital Signal Processing (DSP) with 8 modes to create the world?s best in-car sound stage, iPod interface.
The Arnage Final Series is the culmination of 90 years of Bentley heritage and marks the 50th anniversary of the company?s iconic V8 engine. The model signals the end of an era for Bentley; could there now be an all-new Bentley flagship waiting in the wings?