Feeling the pinch from the global economic downturn? Fiat feels your pain, and to help get cash-strapped Aussie tradespeople through these dark financial times, it has dropped prices across the entire Scudo and Ducato van range for 2009.
The Scudo (above) is now available from $36,990 driveaway, while the Ducato cab-chassis with alloy tray retails for $41,990 driveaway - savings of $3700 and $4700 respectively.
The 2009 Scudo still offers the same 88kW turbodiesel 2-litre engine, while the Ducato comes with the choice of an 88kW 2.3-litre or a 116kW 3-litre turbodiesel. The 3.0 litre Ducato also boasts a self-shifting six-speed MTA automated manual gearbox as an option, while the rest of the range gets a conventional six-speed manual transmission.
Prices for the 2009 Fiat Scudo and Ducato van ranges are as follows:
- Fiat Scudo: $36,990.00
- Fiat Ducato Medium Wheelbase Van: $39,990.00
- Fiat Ducato Long Wheelbase Van: $44,990.00
- Fiat Ducato Long Wheelbase Van MTA: $51,990.00
- Fiat Ducato Extra Long Wheelbase Van: $52,990.00
- Fiat Ducato Extra Long Wheelbase Van MTA: $55,990.00
- Fiat Ducato Cab Chassis incl. Free Alloy Tray: $41,990.00