Kimi Raikkonen's manager has refused to rule out the prospect of the 2007 World Champion returning to Formula One.
When Ferrari ended its contract with the 30-year-old Finn one year early, Raikkonen signed up with Red Bull sponsorship to race a Citroen full-time in the 2010 world rally championship.
It had been rumoured that a return to F1 with Red Bull Racing in 2011 was a possibility, but the energy drinks-owned team is now expected to renew on-form Mark Webber's contract for another season.
"Kimi has committed himself to rallying and he seems to be enjoying that environment," team boss Christian Horner said in Turkey last weekend.
However, Finland's Turun Sanomat reports that it was Red Bull advisor Helmut Marko most interested in replacing Australian Webber with Raikkonen.
Manager Steve Robertson said he is not sure what Raikkonen is going to do in 2011.
"We have not had any discussions in any direction for next season," he said.
"There will be a time when Kimi will think about what he wants to do."
When asked if Raikkonen's F1 career is over, Robertson answered: "Never say never."
Senna, de la Rosa, Could Lose F1 Seats: Reports
Bruno Senna is in danger of losing his Formula One seat, according to a report in the Italian media.
Autosprint reports that the 26-year-old Brazilian could be replaced by HRT's recently-signed Friday and reserve driver Sakon Yamamoto.
Senna said recently he is grappling with the perception that, at the wheel of the uncompetitive Dallara-built car, he is struggling to live up to the image of his famous late uncle.
"There is a fine line between explaining and moaning," he said.
"It is very difficult but, in the right place, at the right team and with the right car, I can be world champion," insisted Senna.
The timing of the Yamamoto speculation is odd, given that Senna's performance on Saturday afternoon in Turkey marked the first time an HRT driver has outqualified a rival car on a dry track.
Meanwhile, another Italian report claims that Italian GP2 driver Luca Filippi came close to taking over the Sauber seat occupied by Pedro de la Rosa in Turkey.
Italiaracing said an agreement with the 24-year-old was "delayed", but reports that Filippi could instead make his debut at Valencia later this month.
Red Bull Told To Modify Car Part In Turkey
Yet another element of Red Bull's pace-setting RB6 had to be modified ahead of last weekend's Turkish Grand Prix.
After Monaco, we reported that McLaren had identified a part of the 2010 Red Bull's rear diffuser that did not conform with the regulations and had to be altered in the Principality.
Germany's Auto Motor und Sport now reveals that an element of the rear suspension was changed at Istanbul Park last weekend.
The report said the elements in question, hidden behind six burly Red Bull mechanics on recent Grand Prix grids, were aerodynamically shaped and at a 20-degree horizontal angle rather than the allowed five.
In response, Adrian Newey's design team reportedly shrouded the parts with round tubing in order to nullify the downforce-producing effect.