2011 TOYOTA HIACE
Toyota Australia has today announced availability of the updated-for-2011 Toyota HiAce, bringing a considerable power boost, subtle styling tweaks and increased active safety across the range.
Eking a further 20kW of power and 14Nm of torque out of its 1KD FTV 3.0 litre four-cylinder turbo-diesel engine, the updated HiAce now offers 100kW at 3400rpm and 300Nm of torque between 1200rpm and 2400rpm.
Fuel consumption is also improved, the updated LWB 2011 HiAce's economy of 8.0 l/100km bettering the outgoing model by seven percent.
All new HiAce models have the added safety of ABS anti-skid brakes as standard equipment. The improved turbo-diesel engine and adoption of ABS as standard equipment are part of an upgrade to the HiAce range - Long Wheelbase, Super-Long Wheelbase and Commuter bus.
On the styling front, the 2011 HiAce gets a subtly revised front-end with updated headlights, grille and a tweaked bumper.
Inside, the HiAce gets improvements to the styling of the instrument dials and a revised shift-lever bezel on automatic models. The interior trim has also been swapped from grey to dark grey.
- 2010 Toyota HiAce - 3-Door - 5M - 2.7L 4-cyl - $34,540
- 2010 Toyota HiAce - 3-Door - 4A - 2.7L 4-cyl - $37,040
- 2010 Toyota HiAce - 3-Door - 5M - 3.0L 4-cyl - $37,340
- 2010 Toyota HiAce - 4-Door - 5M - 2.7L 4-cyl - $39,540
- 2010 Toyota HiAce - 3-Door - 4A - 3.0L 4-cyl - $39,840
- 2010 Toyota HiAce - 4-Door - 4A - 2.7L 4-cyl - $42,040
- 2010 Toyota HiAce - 4-Door - 5M - 3.0L 4-cyl - $42,340
- 2010 Toyota HiAce - 4-Door - 4A - 3.0L 4-cyl - $44,840