Peugeot Australia has announced new pricing for the 2010 Peugeot 207, cutting $2000 from the price of almost every model in the extensive 207 line-up. Only the GTi remains at its previous price point.
Specification for the 207 range remains unchanged, with the line-up last updated in December.
The last round of updates to the 207 saw six airbags made standard on all five-door hatch models, and ESP is now standard across the range.
A panoramic glass roof with a retractable sun-blind is standard on all XT five-door hatch models, as is dual-zone climate control and an electrochromatic rear-view mirror.
Similarly, privacy glass is standard not only for the XT five-door hatch, but also for the Touring range.
An electrochrome rear-view mirror is now standard on XT 5-door hatch models, while cruise control is standard on all 1.6-litre models (both petrol and HDi turbo diesel).
Pricing and Availability
XR 5-door manual 1.4L
- Previously: $21,990 - Now: $19,990
XR 5-door automatic 1.6L
- Previously: $25,490 - Now: $23,490
XT 5-door manual 1.6L
- Previously: $25,990 - Now: $23,990
XT 5-door automatic 1.6L
- Previously: $27,990 - Now: $25,990
XT 5-door manual 1.6L HDi
- Previously: $28,990 - Now: $27,190
GTi 3-door manual 1.6L turbo
- Previously: Unchanged at $33,490
Outdoor 5-door Touring automatic 1.6L
- Previously: $29,990 - Now: $27,990
Outdoor 5-door Touring manual 1.6L HDi
- Previously: $30,990 - Now: $29,190
CC 2-door manual 1.6L
- Previously: $35,490 - Now: $33,490
CC 2-door automatic 1.6L
- Previously: $37,490 - Now: $35,490
CC 2-door manual 1.6L turbo
- Previously: $39,990 - Now: $38,190
Note that prices are Manufacturer's List Price and do not include dealer deliver or on-road costs.