Nissan Australia has launched a new app for iPhone that lets users engage in a bit of photographic orienteering as they roadtrip across the country.
Dubbed 'X-Trail Spotto', the app offers a series of six challenges, depending on your destination. Choose 'Mountain Trekker', and you'll be tasked with finding photo moments such as 'Incredible View', 'Cliff Face' and 'Colour in the Rock'.
The app also lets you share your holiday snaps to Facebook and Twitter, and Nissan itself will share each of your shots to a live Pinterest feed. (So be careful everyone's got their clothes on... - Ed.)
Launched as part of its X-Trail 'See Everything' marketing campaign, Nissan's new app comes with an incentive: snap the best shots you can find, and get the chance to win a new GoPro HD video camera.
- Six game levels based on the type of trip: Beach, Mountains, Suburbs, Forest, City, Country
- Receive badges by spotting and capturing nine cool photos of items related to your road trip
- Share your badges and shots on Facebook and Twitter
- Enter a real life competition to win one of four GoPro HD video cameras
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- X-Trail news and reviews | Nissan news and reviews
- SUV news and reviews | Family Car news and reviews