Suzuki has rolled out a refreshed SX4 range for Australia, bringing a handful of small styling tweaks and a number of new features.
The 2013 model-year update also sees the sedan bodystyle dropped from the line-up, leaving only the high-riding Crossover hatch to carry the range.
Arriving just a year on from its last update, the freshened-up SX4 adds a new front bumper, new wheels and mirror-mounted indicators, and new fabrics.
There is also a new satellite navigation system for the top-shelf S grade, while Bluetooth and cruise control are now standard across the range. Also standard is a leather-wrapped steering wheel and either-speaker audio.
Moving to the S models brings 16-inch alloy wheels, remote keyless entry and button start, steering-mounted paddle shifters for the CVT auto, front fog lights, and USB audio connectivity.
Standard safety features include six airbags, electronic stability program with traction control, anti-lock brakes, three-point ELR seatbelts front and rear.
The SX4 remains unchanged mechanically, with power delivered by the same 112kW and 190Nm 20 litre petrol engine.
Depending on the variant, the 2013 SX4 can be had with either a six-speed manual transmission or a continuously variable automatic, along with front-wheel- and all-wheel-drive configurations.
- Related News & Reviews at TMR ▼
- SX4 news and reviews | Suzuki news and reviews
- SUV news and reviews | Family Car news and reviews
- SX4 Crossover manual - $18,990
- SX4 Crossover CVT - $20,990
- SX4 Crossover S CVT- $24,290
- SX4 Crossover AWD manual - $21,990
- SX4 Crossover AWD CVT - $23,990
- SX4 Crossover S AWD manual - $24,490
- SX4 Crossover S AWD CVT - $26,490
Note: prices exclude on-road costs.