Citroen's C4 Seduction has picked up a limited-edition update, adding a handful of new comfort and convenience features.
Available only with cars equipped with the automatic transmission, the additional features include dual-zone climate control, auto headlights and wipers, power-folding door mirrors, auto dimming interior mirror and rear parking sensors.
Citroen's Australian distributor Ateco says the new features add $3500 in value to the C4 Seduction, while the price remains unchanged at $24,990 for the 1.6 litre petrol and $27,990 1.6 diesel.
The four-speed automatic petrol model offers 88kW of power and 160Nm of torque, with fuel consumption listed at 6.9 l/100km on the combined cycle.
The turbodiesel gets a six-speed automated manual, with power listed at 82kW and 270Nm. Fuel use is rated at 4.2 l/100km.
There is also a six-speaker audio system with Bluetooth and aux connectivity, an automatic parking brake, power rear-windows, a leather steering wheel and privacy glass at the rear.
Many of the limited-edition updates to the Seduction come from the top-spec $31,990 Exclusive variant, which also features personalised instrument lighting, seat massagers up front and a centre arm rest in the rear.
- 2012 C4 - Attraction - petrol four-speed automatic - $22,990
- 2012 C4 - Seduction petrol five-speed manual - $22,990
- 2012 C4 - Seduction petrol four-speed automatic - $24,990
- 2012 C4 - Seduction HDi six-speed manual - $26,990
- 2012 C4 - Seduction e-HDi six-speed EGS - $27,990
- 2012 C4 - Exclusive turbo petrol six-speed EGS - $31,990
- 2012 C4 - Exclusive HDi six-speed manual - $31,990
- 2012 C4 - Exclusive e-HDi six-speed EGS - $32,990
Note: all prices are Manufacturer’s List Price and do not include dealer delivery or on-road costs.