The Geneva Motor Show. In French, Salon International de l'Auto. Along with the likes of Frankfurt, Paris and New York, the annual event is one of the most important dates on the motoring world's calendar.
The Swiss city has played host to the unveiling of some of our most beloved cars. In recent years, those have included the Aston Martin One-77, Lamborghini's Aventador, and the Tata Nano. (Wait, what? -ed)
What has the 2012 Geneva Motor Show given us? Read on for our list of stand-out unveilings and world premieres, in handy alphabetical order. Click on each item to read more.
2012 Geneva Motor Show Unveilings And Premieres
- Chevrolet (Holden) Cruze Wagon
- Citroen C4 AirCross
- Citroen DS4 Racing (concept)
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
- Italdesign Giugiaro Brivido (concept)
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake
- Kia Cee'd
- Kia Soul Track'ster (concept)
- Koenigsegg Agera update
- Lamborghini Aventador J (one-off)
- Lotus Exige S Roadster
- Nissan Hi-Cross (concept)
- Nissan Invitation (concept)
- Opel Astra OPC
- Opel Mokka
- Peugeot 208 GTi and 208 XY (concept)
- Range Rover Evoque Cabriolet (concept)
- SsangYong XIV-2 (concept)
- Touring Superleggera Disco Volante
- Toyota FT-Bh (concept)
- Volvo V40
Those are our standouts. What's ringing your bell at Geneva this year?
The show isn't over yet, so stay tuned to TMR for ongoing updates this week.