RANGE ROVER EVOQUE
Range Rover's Evoque, the British brand's first-ever compact SUV, is now on sale in Australia. The Evoque's launch comes three years after it debuted at the Detroit Auto Show as the Land Rover LRX Concept.
The local range leads with the $53,395 TD4 Evoque Pure five-door, with the top-shelf Si4 Prestige Evoque Coupe priced at $77,395.
The Evoque's opening price cuts the cost of entry into the Range Rover line-up by a huge $46,606, with the Range Rover Sport TDV6 currently priced at $99,900.
Across the Evoque line-up, there is a choice of a three-door and five-door bodystyle, two diesel engines and one petrol engine, and three optional feature packs.
Depending on specification, engine options include a 110kW 2.2 litre TD4 turbodiesel. A 140kW SD4 version of the same engine will drive the mid-range options.
Topping the range is the 177kW 2.0 litre turbocharged Si4 petrol engine.
- Click here for the full run-down on the Australian 2012 Evoque range
- Get all the Range Rover Evoque news and reviews here
Pricing and Availability
The four-wheel-drive Range Rover Evoque is available from November, while the entry-level eD4 2WD will arrive in 2012.
Coupe variants add $1500 to the prices below. All prices are Manufacturer's List Price and do not include dealer delivery or on-road costs.
2012 Range Rover Evoque TD4 110kW 6-Speed Manual 4WD
- TD4 Pure 6 Speed Manual 4WD - $53,395
- TD4 Dynamic 6 Speed Manual 4WD - $66,895
- TD4 Prestige 6 Speed Manual 4WD - $68,895
2012 Range Rover Evoque SD4 140kW 6-Speed Manual 4WD
- SD4 Pure 6 Speed Manual 4WD - $57,395
- SD4 Dynamic 6 Speed Manual 4WD - $70,895
- SD4 Prestige 6 Speed Manual 4WD - $72,895
2012 Range Rover Evoque Si4 177kW 6-Speed Automatic 4WD
- Si4 Pure 6 Speed Automatic 4WD - $60,395
- Si4 Dynamic 6 Speed Automatic 4WD - $73,895
- Si4 Prestige 6 Speed Automatic 4WD - $75,895
Key Option Prices
- 6 Speed Automatic Transmission with Drive select and Paddle Shift (TD4/SD4 only) - $2480
- Pure Tech Pack (Mandatory fit to Pure models until November Production) - $4500
- Prestige/Dynamic Tech Pack - $5,900
- Dynamic Plus Pack - $7,200
- HDD Navigation including 4x4 information and hard disc drive audio server. - $3400
- Park Assist - $1,090
- Power Tailgate - $1,020
- Metallic Paint - $1,300
Filed under: Featured, petrol, Land Rover, Range Rover, diesel, awd, suv, motor show, 4wd, Sydney Motor Show, australian international motor show, News, fwd, prestige, aims, small, lifestyle, range rover evoque, evoque, family, Advice, special-featured, 4cyl, 5door, 2012 sydney motor show