For both models, Hyundai has added Bluetooth connectivity and full iPod integration, which includes a USB connection for other audio devices. The Bluetooth connectivity allows for both hands-free phone use and music audio streaming.
On the safety front, the iMax has been updated to include the now mandatory (for passenger vehicles) Electronic Stability Control and Traction Control System as standard.
Both the iMax and iLoad carry a 4 Star ANCAP crash safety rating, with standard safety features including ABS, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, driver and passenger airbags and three-point retractable seatbelts for all occupants.
The mechanical package of both vehicles remains unchanged, with power coming from either a 129kW/228Nm 2.4 litre petrol engine (automatic only for iMax, Manual only for iLoad) or a 125kW/392Nm 2.5 litre CRDi diesel engine (manual and automatic for iMax and iLoad).
2011 Hyundai iMax
- 2.4L Petrol Automatic: $37,290
- 2.5L Diesel Manual: $39,990
- 2.5L Diesel Automatic: $42,490
2011 Hyundai iLoad
- 2.4L Petrol Manual: $29,990
- 2.5L Diesel Manual: $34,490
- 2.5L Diesel Automatic: $36,990
2011 Hyundai iLoad Crew
- 2.4L Petrol Manual: $31,990
- 2.5L Diesel Manual: $36,490
- 2.5L Diesel Automatic: $38,990
Note: pricing is Manufacturer's List Price only and does not include dealer delivery or on-road costs.