Kimi Raikkonen sounds less enthusiastic than ever about the idea of returning to F1.
The 2007 World Champion, who switched full-time to the world rally championship when Ferrari replaced him with Fernando Alonso for last season, was considered a leading contender for a return to the grid in 2011 with Renault.
He was again a candidate after Robert Kubica's horror rally crash, but 31-year-old Raikkonen was already setting up his own rally entry called Ice1 before he finished a promising eighth in the opening event in Sweden earlier this month.
"I have no interest in returning to Formula One," he told Gulf News.
"Rallying is where I want to be. And it is good to be back for another season," he said.
New 2011 Date For Bahrain 'Very Difficult': Haug
Norbert Haug on Friday admitted he is concerned there is not room on the 2011 calendar for a rescheduled Bahrain Grand Prix.
With a mid-season date unlikely due to harsh weather, a new spot paired with nearby Abu Dhabi at the end of the schedule is considered most likely.
But that would create a triple back-to-back, with three races abroad on three consecutive weekends to put unprecedented strain on F1's travelling circus.
"Finding the right gap in the firmly subscribed calendar is going to be a very difficult task," Mercedes' Haug is quoted by SID news agency.
He is not keen on the idea of a triple back-to-back.
"I don't think it's feasible. One must think first and foremost about the staff," he said.
Virgin driver Timo Glock commented: "For the drivers we could get it done, I would have no problem with it.
"But for the team and the mechanics, it's very different and difficult," Glock said.
"It's in the hands of the decision makers and hopefully the teams will get involved as well."
Red Bull team boss Christian Horner sounded more hopeful.
"It will certainly be a challenge to accommodate. But nothing is ever impossible," he told the BBC.
Kubica not suing after horror rally injuries
Robert Kubica has ruled out suing organisers of the minor Ronde di Andora rally event in Italy.
The F1 driver is recovering from horror injuries after armco barriers pierced his Skoda Fabia in a crash during the rally nearly three weeks ago.
The Polish press agency Polska Agencja Prasowa said Kubica's manager Daniele Morelli confirmed on Friday that he will not be taking legal action.
Morelli was also quoted by the Ansa news agency in Italy as saying: "After testifying to police a week after the crash, Robert decided not to sue the organisers."