Get the best deal!
 

Brand New Audi

Name required
Last Name should be a hidden field. Please delete if you are a real person.
Valid Phone required
Valid Email required
Valid Postcode required
Thank you for your enquiry.
One of our accredited supply network will be in touch in the next 24 hours.
 
Or Call 1300 438 639
To get a great deal from our national accredited supply network.
 
Tony O'Kane | Jun 1, 2009

RUMOURS CIRCULATING the internet last week said Mercedes-Benz was holding off on the estate and cabriolet versions of the all-new E-Class; but according to the German automaker that's not so.

The original reports from German car magazine Auto Motor Und Sport had the E-Class drop-top debuting at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show and the wagon being put on the backburner until 2012. However, it appears both are still very much confirmed for production and scheduled to go on sale locally early next year.

"They're still on track for production," Peter Fadeyev, Manager of Corporate Communications at Mercedes-Benz Australia told TMR.

"We're targeting for a first quarter launch next year and the estate will come in alongside the cabriolet probably between late February and early March. That's what we're working towards."

The 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class sedan and coupe will launch in Australia in the third quarter of this year, with pricing and precise specifications to be announced then.

We'll keep pushing for more info on the cabriolet and estate, but you can ignore the rumours, gossip and scuttlebutt and consider both to be locked in for 2010.

Get the best deal on this car!
Get a great deal from our national accredited supply network. Fill in the form or call 1300 438 639
 
Name required
Last Name should be a hidden field. Please delete if you are a real person.
Valid Phone required
Valid Postcode required
Valid Email required
Thank you for your enquiry.
One of our accredited supply network will be in touch in the next 24 hours.
 
Follow Tony O'Kane on Google+